Saturday 2 March 2013

Taking the message to new heights!

Our 40 DFL signs are stored at a home that's very close to our vigil site. I still had a sign in my car from yesterday so since I live close by to this house I took a little walk this afternoon  to drop it off. As I walked up Molitor St. a small plane flew overhead. I held up my sign to the sky so the pilot might be able to read it. Not sure if he could but it gave me a chuckle thinking how far we can take our Pro-Life message!

***
 
 
I am encouraged by the stories our prayer volunteers in Terrace have shared with me. It can be intimidating at first to wear a sign around your neck that attracts attention. However, the signs let others know why we are there and community outreach is such an important component (along with prayer and fasting) of this vigil. And remember - you are never alone out there - your guardian angel is always with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment