Monday 4 March 2013

Day Twenty - Halfway Point!

Today is Day Twenty of our 2013 40 DFL prayer campaign. I have to say we've been very blessed this year with the weather and for that we are very grateful! I know it's not like that in some of the 40 DFL American locations.

One of our prayer warriors has suggested we participate in a candlelight vigil this year. This weekend might be too soon to gather everyone together but the following week might work. However, I will be out of town so is anyone willing to lead/commit to this?  We would just need to put a notice in the bulletin and remind everyone to bring a candle. I would suggest the vigil take place on a Thursday night after Mass (be at the hosptial by 8 PM -- that way Fr. T. can join in) as Friday is abortion day at Mills Memorial.

Please contact me via my personal email if you have it or at terrace40daysforlife@gmail.com
to let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment